Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Knee Pain Running

I've been running all my life with no knee pain, however when I turned 56 I began encountering knee pain while running several miles around a lake near my home. My doctor said I have knee tendinitis, prescribed ibuprofen and told me to stay off it. The pain still remained after completing the ibuprofen so I stayed off it (no running) for several months hoping it would go away.

It didn't!

I'm now stretching and strengthening my thigh, hips and stomach muscles everyday to provide support for my knee with the faith it will heal naturally.

What's your story?

Leave your comment below.

4 comments:

  1. Common knee pains by common injuries could recover by the knee exercises and the medicine in a few days but critical knee injuries and problems needs revision knee replacement by a good knee surgeon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kneepaintreatment by safe herbs
    all types of kneepains, swelling, cortilage damage, all joint pains and arthritis is treated by experianced experts. all recipes prepared and send by courier. mail to herbalblogs@gmail.com.
    visit
    http://kneepain-treatment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many reason of knee pain. like accident and health. But we can control it by surgery, or remedies. Joint Pain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knee pain is suffer. But Unloader knee bracing may be is another good solution for knee pain. Recent trends declare that the usage of Unloader knee bracing in conjunction with Injectable treatments such as Hyaluronic Acidity (HLA) or even Platelet abundant plasma (PrP) offer you the next step frontward with alleviating the actual suffering connected with OA. Read one more review just for this identical subject matter on:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/pain-in-the-knee/

    ReplyDelete